Save Energy Advice Line
0800 043 0151
The Advice Line operates Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with a free call back service for people who leave a message out of hours.
The service, providing a free, impartial and independent telephone advice service to Merseyside residents, currently operates across Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St. Helens and Wirral, and is part-funded by Local Authorities in these areas. It is provided by local charity Energy Projects Plus, www.epplus.org.uk.
successfully switched energy tariff with support from the Save Energy Advice Line
Allan Brame, Oxton, Wirral
The advice line can help with a range of energy efficiency queries. Advice includes:
- Domestic energy efficiency advice
- Help with understanding bills, meter types, reading meters, switching supplier
- Heating and appliances
- Dealing with damp and condensation
- Water saving
- Double glazing, draught proofing
- Renewable energy
- Information on grants and discounts available to residents to help make their homes more energy efficient including ECO and Green Deal
- Referrals for income maximisation and fuel debt relief
Alternatively, if you would like to contact the Save Energy Advice Line by email, fill out the form below - we'll try to get back to you within the next working day.
Fields indicated by * are mandatory.